Elective FAQ's .. Blog is under construction please bear for few days. thank you

Elective FAQ's .. Blog is under construction please bear for few days. thank you
All about Electives for Beginners.

Monday, February 22, 2010

DEAN'S LETTER

Friends as i mentioned previously that you will require a certain set of documents. Now i am going to write about each requirement ie the questions related to it. Starting with the Dean's Letter.

1. What is a Dean's Letter?

  • A deans letter is a letter from your Dean ( Principal in India) stating that he is giving u permission to do electives.


2. What all matter should be in the Deans letter?

  •  The deans letter should state the following- 

              a) That you are a student currently studying in the college.
              b) That u bear a good moral character.
              c) That your principal( dean) recommends u n permits u to do electives.
              d) your medium of instruction was English.

3. My dean refuses to give me a letter. What should i do?

  • There is nothing any1 can do if he refuses. You will have to explain him that u are doing this for academic purpose. i had to stand 3 days in front of the deans office to get his time and to explain him the following as i was the first from my college to do this. So its upto ur skills to talk to ur dean. I dont think any dean will say no if explained properly.


4. My dean is busy . Can i get it from any1 else?

  • No the letter has to be from dean of your college. You will have to wait till he gets free.


5. Do i have to pay for it?

  • This depends on your college. I had to pay for it. but not much they took just around 400 bucks from me.


6. Where do i get a sample of the letter?

  • I will try to upload a sample on www.umartariq.com as soon as possible. please visit the site for sample.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I visited ur website for sample. But didnt get it. Can u confirm again where I can get the sample.

    ReplyDelete